(1) Description of Sweepstakes – Tanimura & Antle, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) is offering “Eat Healthy, Be Merry Campaign” (the “Promotion”) and will award prizes via a random selection from eligible entrants. The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 8, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 27, 2016, (“Overall Promotion Period”). Within the Overall Promotion Period there are four (4) drawing periods (“Drawing Periods”) conducted per the schedule below, in which one (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during each Drawing Period.
|Drawing Period||Begins at 12:00:00 AM PT on …||Ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on …||Drawing Conducted on or about …|
|1st||November 8, 2016||November 15, 2016||November 16, 2016|
|2nd||November 16, 2016||November 29, 2016||November 30, 2016|
|3rd||December 1, 2016||December 13, 2016||December 14, 2016|
|4th||December 14, 2016||December 27, 2016||December 28, 2016|
(2) Eligibility – The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other US territories) and Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively “Promotion Entities”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other US territories and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter – Visit www.artisanlettuce.com to access the entry form. Click the “Enter” button and complete the registration form with your first/last name, e-mail address, phone number, and where you purchased your Tanimura & Antle product. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per e-mail address in each of the Drawing Periods. Entries received for a given Drawing Period are eligible only for that Drawing Period and will not be “rolled forward” for inclusion in subsequent Drawing Periods. You can elect to receive electronic communication from the Sponsor, however opting to receive electronic communication is not a requirement of entry nor does it improve your chances of winning. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person per household.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different/duplicitous e-mail addresses, the use of a sweepstakes service, the use of multiple identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, contain irregular or invalid information, or are corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
(5) Prizes – In each Drawing Period one (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive $500.00 USD gift card to a retailer that sells Tanimura & Antle Artisan® lettuce, and one (1) salad bowl, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $525.00 USD. There are four (4) total prizes available and the total value of all prizes is $2,100.00 USD. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received in any given Drawing Period, (i.e., if 1,000,000 entries are received, then the odds of winning are 1:1,000,000.)
(6) Prize Awarding – Prize winners will be contacted the same business day of the drawing by the phone and e-mail address associated with their entry (“Prize Notification”) and will be required to satisfactorily complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law), (“Affidavit”). The Affidavit must be returned within five (5) days of provision of the document. In completing the Affidavit the potential winner will be required to provide his/her social security or U.S. Tax Identification Number, which will be used solely for the purposes of Sponsor’s legal compliance in filing US Tax Form 1099 or 1042. Potential winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner. Return of Prize Notification and/or the Affidavit as undeliverable will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner. In compliance with Canadian law, if a Canadian resident is selected as a potential winner, he/she will be required to correctly answer a multi-part mathematical skill question as a condition of being named the valid winner. Prizes awarded to Canadian residents will be awarded in an amount less the applicable U.S. income tax (30% of the ARV), which the Sponsor will remit to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service in compliance with U.S. tax law.
Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish winner's proper name, city and state online in connection with the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item or (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the person accepting the prize.
(7) General – All decisions of the Sponsor in any matter relating to this Promotion shall be binding and final. Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant's eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, subject to the approval of the Regie in Quebec, if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the state of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted, without resort to any form of class action, solely within the state courts of California and federal courts located within such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision.
(8) Winners List – Winners will be announced as they are confirmed throughout the overall Promotion Period at www.artisanlettuce.com.
Tanimura & Antle, Inc.
1 Harris Road
Salinas, CA 93908